Collecting email with Eudora
Setting up Eudora is easy if you have the right information.
Start the program, and select the tools menu and click "options."
On the "Getting Started" tab:
- Real name: Enter your name as you want it to appear on your emails eg Dr J. Smith, John Smith etc
- Return Address: The email address you want any replies to be sent to. Normally, this would be the same as the address you are sending from, but there may be reasons to have replies go to a different account.
- Mail Server Incoming: For businesses with a domain hosted with us, this would be pop.yourdomain.co.uk, or imap.yourdomain.co.uk, alternatively pop.exa-networks.co.uk
- Login Name: Your email address
- Mail Server Outgoing: smtp.yourdomain.co.uk or smtp.exa-networks.co.uk